CJ: College Hunks Hauling Junk's Mascot.
Three men in front of a moving truck, holding furniture.

Meet Our Renton Team

Our dedicated College HUNKS team is highly trained and ready to serve you. Each HUNK is carefully selected and chosen to live up to the HUNKS name of being Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable and Service driven. We always strive to provide you with a completely stress-free experience! Here are some of the members on our team who you might interact with on the day of your service:

  • Chris Helle

    Operations Manager

    Hello my name is Chris and I am the Operations Manager here at South Sound College Hunks! I am a Puyallup, Washington native and a Washington State University Alum, if you ever see me and say "Go Cougs" expect a loud "Go Cougs" right back! When I am not working, I enjoy going for walks with my dog at the Ruston Way waterfront or exploring the National Parks of Washington! I am a die hard Seattle sports fan and love cheering our teams on!

  • Pete Davis

    Franchise Owner

    Hi, I am from the East Coast but happy to have settled in the PNW. I enjoy the four seasons, Mt. Rainier when we can see it and the natural green beauty - the Emerald City! I love the Seahawks 99% of the time. The other 1%, my wife makes me watch in another room. I am a passionate problem solver and committed to finding solutions for our clients. College Hunks has been a great endeavor ~ we greatly value our team and clients!

  • Robbie Helle

    Operations Assistant

    I was born and raised in the Pacific Northwest; grew up and live in Puyallup. Graduated in 2021 from Pacific Lutheran University with a bachelors in business. When not working you can find me outside adventuring with my friends or playing with my Australian shepherd Frank. You can also find me helping people in my community.

  • Robert Steele


    Robert enjoys spending time with his family, especially hanging around the Ferris Wheel and Pike Place Market in Seattle.

  • Susan Davis

    Franchise Owner

    Hi, I am Owner and Managing Partner here at College Hunks. I am originally from Santa Barbara, California, a graduate of USC and Mom to three kids and 1 dog. We have been in the PNW for almost 30 years and love everything but the traffic and rain. Crazy, I know! I love spending time with my family, gardening, kayaking on the Puget Sound and body surfing in CA and HI. I am passionate about providing GREAT customer service; it is my thing. (Please visit our Google reviews.) Our employees are the heart of our organization and I am grateful for them. My other passion is the Seattle Seahawks. WE ARE 12!

  • Jeremy Guddat


    Jeremy is a family man with a wife and 3 young kids. He is also a dedicated volunteer, working with the middle school youth group at his church for the past decade. His College Hunks catchphrase when headed out with the crew in the morning: its gonna be a good day!

  • Iziq Ifopo


    Family Man , and a Proud Father of 2!

  • Jessica Kelly

    Office Administrator

    A lady who wears many hats – she volunteers for several local organizations, including a BSA Scout troop; she loves to hike and bring their family dog to enjoy the great Pacific Northwest; she’s a 4 time-Tough Mudder, a football fan, and reads a lot. One of her favorite HUNKS roles is bringing in goodies to celebrate the birthdays of team members.

  • Ramiro Lopez


    I like helping people - making a stressful move, not stressful.

  • Jabril Muhammad


    Jabril enjoys wrestling, and hiking. One of his favorite hiking spots is Rattle snake ledge.

  • Zach Williams


    Zack enjoys playing pool, loves to watching sports and supporting the local team - Seahawks, enjoys hiking the Cougar Mountain trails, and hits the gym daily.

  • Jock Brown


    Loves the outdoors and time spent in open spaces.

  • Tony Gutierrez


    Tony is currently a college student developing a career in cybersecurity.

  • Jacob Ryals


    Ds ran rZ as Jacob enjoys hanging out with friends at home and the beach, especially Juanita Beach Park; hits the gym daily; his favorite sport is football; and he is currently pursuing a real estate certification.

  • Mahat Mokenen


    Mahat enjoys skateboarding and surfing the web.

  • Rafi Dadd


    While not at College HUNKS, Rafi runs and designs his own clothing line business and is an accomplished skateboarder.

  • Tyler Kave


    Tyler has a degree in forestry and parks management and is a summer wildland firefighter. When he's not fighting fires, he enjoys country music and making your move stress free!

  • Leroy Grigsby


    Leroy spends much of his time with his close knit family, and also enjoys anime and working out in the gym.

Let College Hunks Help With All Your Junk Removal and Moving Needs!