Start a Franchise and Join the Mission
As we begin to put the worst of the COVID-19 pandemic behind us, we know now–more than ever before–the power and importance of everyone working together to build a recovering and better world. This starts with helping those in need. To make a true impact in this vital task as quickly and effectively as possible, it takes more than a village–it takes partnerships between businesses and non-profits set up to serve underserved people.
We, at College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving, and our over 150 franchisees are not only partners with one another for the sake of our business, but we also partner with several national non-profits that make a difference every day in the lives of people who need our help the most.
As you consider your partnership with companies that offer franchise ownership opportunities, it is important to know who their partners are. We are proud to introduce you to our charity partners.
- U.S. Hunger - With the strong belief that food meets a fundamental need which, when met, leads to the restoration of families, College HUNKS is proud to partner with U.S. Hunger (previously known as Feeding Children Everywhere). For every moving or junk removal service we complete, we provide a hungry child with two nutritious meals. Our partnership has led to over two million meals being provided for hungry children.
- Domestic Violence Program - Moved by the news reports about an uptick in domestic violence due to the pandemic lockdowns in April 2020, the HUNKS got to work and announced an initiative to help domestic violence victims move at no cost. Through coordination with shelters and social workers, the HUNKS helped nearly 50 victims who needed to leave dangerous situations in a matter of weeks. More than 100 victims were able to move by the end of 2020. We were so inspired by the stories of courage and strength, that College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving continues our mission to be a “champion of domestic violence survivors.” We have committed to work with local shelters to provide discounted services to domestic violence survivors in need and providing free moves during Domestic Violence Awareness month.
- Goodwill Industries - Because someone’s trash is always someone else’s treasure, the College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving’s partnership with Goodwill Industries helps put unwanted items in the hands of those who need them. The HUNKS have hauled over 6,000 truckloads of donated items to local Goodwill organizations across the US in the last year. In 2021, we hope to exceed that number because we want to continue giving back to our local communities. When you schedule a Goodwill donation pickup, we will take care of all the hard labor for a small fee. When we are finished, we will provide a donation receipt (where available).
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore® - College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving has joined with Habitat for Humanity ReStore locations nationwide to help your donations reach families that Habitat for Humanity assists by building affordable homes. When scheduling a Habitat for Humanity ReStore donation pickup with our team, we take care of the physical labor necessary for transporting your donations. This service is fee-based but the HUNKS will sort, load, haul, and drop off your donations to a Habitat for Humanity ReStore close to you. If there are items that are not accepted, we will ensure nothing goes to waste by recycling and disposing of items responsibly.
- PickUpMyDonation.com - College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving partners with PickUpMyDonation.com to proudly serve communities in need by giving your donated items a second life when we reliably and safely deliver them to people in need through hundreds of independent non-profits throughout the U.S.
There’s More to College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving Than Our HUNKS
At College HUNKS, we believe it is important to be part of a community and that means giving back to those in need and being there to serve when needed. We are more than a junk removal and moving company and we are proud of that. Our customers are part of our communities and anything we can do to serve and give back to make the world a better place is part of our mission and a huge part of the work our franchisees do around the US and Canada.
If our mission aligns with your beliefs and goals as an entrepreneur, contact us today to learn more about how to franchise with College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving.