Starting a Moving Company
Why You Should Consider a Franchise
So, you’re thinking about starting a moving company? Since 80% of moves are local and small, if you already own a truck or a van, you could advertise your services online, introduce yourself to a few furniture retailers around town and you’re in business. Depending on the competition in your area, you can probably pick up $700 to $1,000 per month, according to morebusiness.com, with $200 in expenses for fuel and labor.
If you wanted to take it from a hobby to a serious business, you have two options. You could start a moving business in earnest or you could go with a franchise. If you start a business on your own, you’ll need funding to seriously advertise, you’re going to need a business plan, insurance, licenses and permits, marketing and advertising, employees, reliable trucks, a website, a place to park the trucks, figure out how to recruit reliable employees and the list goes on and on . . .
Having been in the moving business for close to 10 years, College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving takes all the guesswork out of starting a business, provides comprehensive start up assistance, training and support and technology. In addition, you buy in and inherit our world-class culture and reputation which includes a customer satisfaction (net promoter) score that is higher than other iconic brands like Amazon and Apple.
Consider Franchising with College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving®
For many reasons, including the time it takes to research and implement the various aspects of starting a moving business and jumping through the hoops needed to legalize and protect your business, potential moving business owners expedite their money-making potential by purchasing a successful moving franchise. Minimizing the stress and guesswork, proven business models bypass the risk factors associated with opening your own moving business. Simply put, we’ve done and we know the answers to all the questions along the way. Purchasing a College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving franchise requires an initial investment of $89,800 to $208,700; that includes $28,000 to $80,000 to cover expenses during your first six months of operation.
In addition to the relatively low cost of purchasing a College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving® franchise, other reasons to join our growing network of business owners include:
- We’re two of the fastest-growing moving businesses in the US: College HUNKS Moving® and College HUNKS Hauling Junk®.
- Our comprehensive training and ongoing support is second to none. You have 2 Coaches (Franchise Business Coach and a Marketing Coach) working with you at all times to maximize your growth and future success. You are not alone!
- Despite record-setting growth in 2019, we still have over 300 untapped territories available!
- A Performance Refund: You can opt-out after 18 months. We’re so confident you’ll thrive in your franchise that if you follow our proven business model and fail to gross $180,000 in sales, we’ll refund half of your initial franchise fee for your first zone and we part ways as friends.
Additionally, our values-based company revolves around four principles:
- Building leaders that work to overhaul the moving industry into a more unified whole.
- Branding continuously to expand our exposure.
- Creating a fun, enthusiastic team environment with a community of dedicated workers and owners.
- Listening to clients, fulfilling their wishes and creating a WOW factor for their experience.
- Bryan Tully
- Richard Purgason
- Gary Bussard
- Cos Losco
- Steven Roper
- Bill Beisley
- Steve Roper