Starting a Moving Company
Why You Should Consider a College HUNKS Franchise
So, you’re thinking about starting a moving company?
Since 80% of moves are local and small, if you already own a truck or a van, you could advertise your services online, introduce yourself to a few furniture retailers around town and you’re in business. Depending on the competition in your area, you can probably pick up $700 to $1,000 per month, according to morebusiness.com, with $200 in expenses for fuel and labor.
It's great to make some “extra money” but if you’d like to build this hobby into a serious business, you might want to consider a College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving® franchise with a proven record of success and a strong business model that works. Otherwise, you’re going to need a business plan, insurance, licenses and permits, marketing and advertising, employees, reliable trucks, a website, and the list goes on and on . . .
Overwhelmed yet? College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving takes all the guesswork out of starting a business, provides comprehensive start up assistance, training and support.
Consider Franchising with College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving
For many reasons, including the time it takes to research and implement the various aspects of starting a moving business and jumping through the hoops needed to legalize and protect your business, potential moving business owners expedite their money-making potential by purchasing a successful moving franchise. Purchasing a College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving franchise requires an initial investment of $108,700 to $273,200, inclusive of expenses during your first six months of operation.
In addition to the relatively low cost of purchasing a College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving franchise, other reasons to join our growing network of business owners include:
- We’re two of the fastest-growing moving businesses in the US: College HUNKS Moving® and College HUNKS Hauling Junk®.
- Our comprehensive training and ongoing support is second to none. You have two Coaches (Franchise Business Coach and a Marketing Coach) working with you at all times to maximize your growth and future success. You are not alone!
- Despite record-setting growth in 2019, we still have over 300 untapped territories available!
Additionally, our values-based company revolves around four principles
- Building leaders that work to overhaul the moving industry into a more unified whole.
- Branding continuously to expand our exposure.
- Creating a fun, enthusiastic team environment with a community of dedicated workers and owners.
- Listening to clients, fulfilling their wishes and creating a WOW factor for their experience.