College HUNKS. Wins Two Franchise Innovation Awards
We are excited to inform you that Franchise Update Media recently announced College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving® as one of the winners of the inaugural Franchise Innovation Awards, which recognizes the best innovations in franchising in 2018.
College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving® won Most Innovative Franchisee Support in the “Operations” category and won Most Innovative Employee Retention in the “Human Resources” category.
These annual awards identify and recognize the franchise brands that are creating and implementing the most original and successful innovation strategies and tactics. The winners were selected by a panel of 10 judges who evaluated the objectives and results of more than 90 entrants.
This year’s judges included:
- Darrell Johnson, CEO of FRANdata
- Jon Chang, IBM Watson Global Product Marketer & NYU Adjunct Faculty of Social Media and Web Analytics
- J.B. Bernstein, CEO of AviSight
- Michelle Rowan, President of Franchise Business Review
- Theresa Huszka, Senior Consultant at MSA Worldwide
- Therese Thilgen, CEO and Co-Founder of Franchise Update Media
- Diane Phibbs, Chief Content Officer from Franchise Update Media
- Eddy Goldberg, Managing Editor at Franchise Update Media
- Kerry Pipes, Executive Editor at Franchise Update Media
At College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving®, we are committed to building a brand that franchisees can trust and stand behind. That is why we continue to be recognized with accolades like the Franchise Innovation Award and featured in prominent publications.