College HUNKS continues to take a stand against domestic violence. October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month and throughout the month, the professionals at College HUNKS are offering free or heavily discounted moves through our initiative Safe Moves, Strong Voices for victims who need a safer space to live. In the United States, on a typical day, more than 20,000 phone calls are placed to domestic violence hotlines nationwide, according to the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence.
At College HUNKS, we believe in making a difference, not just in the moving and junk removal industry, but in the lives of individuals and communities. That's why we're proud to continue our Domestic Violence Move Program, a campaign dedicated to raising awareness about domestic violence and offering tangible support to those who need it the most.
"As a purpose-driven enterprise, the community has always been at the core of our organization," said Roman Cowan, President of College HUNKS. "Our dedication to offering free or heavily discounted moves for domestic violence awareness month started during the pandemic as cases of domestic violence reached all-time highs. Safe Moves, Strong Voices aims to remove the financial barrier that may hinder people facing domestic violence from transitioning to safer locations."
How It Works
- Reach Out: If you or someone you know is seeking to escape a domestic violence situation, reach out to your local shelter to begin coordinating the move. The shelter can reach us at email@example.com. Our team will treat your situation with utmost confidentiality and sensitivity.
- Assessment: We will work with you to understand your unique moving needs and determine the best approach for your situation.
- Planning and Logistics: Our moving experts will create a personalized moving plan, taking care of the logistics to ensure a smooth and safe transition.
- Compassionate Support: We are deeply committed to making a meaningful impact on the lives of individuals transitioning from domestic violence situations. With a heart full of empathy and a passion for empowering survivors, College HUNKS is honored to be a part of this transformative journey towards healing and new beginnings.
- Safety First: We prioritize safety at every step. Your security and well-being are our top concerns.
About College Hunks Domestic Violence Program
- The Program was created during the 2020 pandemic as Domestic Violence reports were on the rise.
- Being a Purpose-driven, socially-conscious moving and junk hauling brand, College Hunks announced its commitment to providing essential, no-cost moves to victims of abusive living situations through certified shelters.
- The program became a part of the companies’ priority outreach initiatives under the Domestic Violence Awareness month campaign in October.
Join Us in Making a Difference
Every survivor's story is unique, and College HUNKS is honored to be a part in bringing awareness to Domestic Violence. Through compassionate support, we strive to contribute to a brighter future—one where survivors can heal, thrive, and build lives free from violence.
Support is available year-round
Although free or heavily discounted moves are only available during the month of October, we remain committed to helping those who are living in dangerous situations, year-round. We work with certified shelters around the country throughout the year to ensure that those who need the help most, receive our compassionate helpful services. Often donors at the shelter can offset the charges that are incurred outside of the month of April.
Let's work together to make a positive impact. If you or someone you know could benefit from our Domestic Violence Program, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.