Join Our Team
What You Get When You Join Our College HUNKS.® Team
There are countless benefits to working for our junk removal and moving company. Our team is friendly, supportive, hard-working, and successful. We know that our success starts and ends with our employees on the front line, so we believe in hiring the best and rewarding them for their hard work.
We offer our employees:
- Great pay. Our Truck Staff, Wingmen, and Truck Captains earn $12-$18 per hour! You get tips and bonus opportunities every day!
- Dynamic culture. Our work environment is upbeat and energizing. We stand by our core value of creating a fun, enthusiastic team environment in everything we do in the workplace!
- Solid experience. Our team members are always raving about how much they learn while on the job. Working with College HUNKS Hauling Junk and Moving® builds character and leadership skills!
- Great hours. We’re all about offering flexible hours that suit your lifestyle, school schedule and any other responsibilities!
- Bright future. Many of our Franchise Owners, Managers, and Corporate Staff started out on the frontlines and climbed the ladder of entrepreneurship. We stand behind our core value of building leaders and provide the support and training you will need to follow your career dreams!
- Stay fit and happy. Working the frontline with College HUNKS Hauling Junk and Moving® provides you the opportunity to be outside, stay active, and meet new people every day. It’s a win-win!
- We value diversity. We hire people from diverse backgrounds and geographies, with diverse beliefs, and promote an inclusive environment that values individual differences. College HUNKS.® is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
- Work hard, play hard. The junk removal and moving business can be hard work, but we reward service with satisfaction. Incentivized trips and prizes, off-site retreats, and team-building activities are just a few ways in which we ensure our employees’ happiness.
- Universal respect. We support everyone’s voice, personal skill set, and right to self-expression. We honor an open-door policy and welcome all ideas and styles, no matter how out-of-the-box they are.
As seen on MTV's Jobs That Don't Suck
(Today we're actually at over 100 franchises and over 100 employees!)
Building Leaders HUNKS Style!
Franchise Owner, John Bates started off on the front lines as a truck team member and, through hard work and perseverance, worked his way up the ranks. He is now the proud owner of a flourishing franchise in Annapolis, Maryland!
Franchise Owner, Sean Coyne started as a truck team member at the Huntsville, AL, College HUNKS Hauling Junk and Moving® franchise. The local owner immediately saw potential in Sean and started teaching him the ins and outs of the business. Sean quickly moved up through the ranks. He showed true grit and determination and purchased the Birmingham, Alabama franchise.
Our Other Success Stories
Many of our HUNKS.® have gone on to do amazing things, and it all started with a job working for our company.
- Zach Roseberry—Division III heavyweight wrestler and defending NCAA champion
- Jimmy Patterson—Professional Minor League Baseball Player
- Xavier Lee—Professional Arena League Football Player
- Connor Schmidt—Professional Minor League Hockey Player
- Gary Manogue—World Welterweight Kickboxing Champion