Business Leaders Review "Effortless Entrepreneur"
An entrepreneurial culture is baked into everything we do at College HUNKS®. One of the secrets to our success is the fact that we don’t hire “junk haulers” or “movers” — we hire leaders. Our systems are designed to help great young people take on growing levels of responsibility and learn how to be professionals. Ultimately, we would love to see our crew members become managers, franchise owners, or even entrepreneurs in their chosen field.
Co-founders Omar Soliman and Nick Friedman are so committed to helping more people become entrepreneurs that they wrote a book, Effortless Entrepreneur: Work Smart, Play Hard, Make Millions to demystify the process of starting a business — even a fast-growing multi-million dollar business like College HUNKS®.
Here’s what our reviewers had to say:
- “The HUNKS in this book are HUNKS in more ways than the obvious one. They are HUNKS who, if you have ever met them, would dazzle you with their enthusiasm, with their energy, with their desire to grow, with their belief in what they do. They are true entrepreneurs.” — Michael Gerber, author of the best-selling “The E-Myth,” and founder of E-Myth Worldwide
- “Read this book, read, read. You want to be a champion? Get a start from two of ‘the Greatest.’ ”— George Foreman
- “This is THE book for anyone who has contemplated starting a business. An inspirational and insightful about the 21st century entrepreneur.” — Fred DeLuca, Founder of Subway
- “A book that any aspiring entrepreneur must read. It should be distributed in business classes across the country.” — Ted Leonsis, Chairman of AOL, Owner of the Washington Capitols
- “If you want to unlock the simple secrets of success and happiness, then Nick and Omar’s easy-to-follow principles are for you.”— H. Wayne Huizenga, owner, the Miami Dolphins; founder, Waste management Inc.; chairman, Huizenga Holdings, Inc.
- “For anyone who has an interest in learning how to build and develop a high-performing, fun, and exciting culture, this is a requisite read! I laughed and I learned at the same time …”— Ann Rhoades, president, People Ink and cofounder, JetBlue Airways
- “Irreverent, informative, and on target. If you’re looking for the real deal on how bootstrap entrepreneurs make things happen, then Effortless Entrepreneur: Work Smart, Play Hard, Make Millions is a book for you.”—Jim McCann, founder and CEO, 1-800-Flowers.com