Effortless Entrepreneur: The Book
Written by the Co-Founders of College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving®
“Effortless Entrepreneur” begins with a foreword by Michael Gerber, author of the bestselling E-Myth Mastery Series. Nick Friedman and Omar Soliman were honored to have an endorsement from such a widely recognized and respected entrepreneur and mentor to aspiring entrepreneurs, and himself a successful author.
Ten Commandments for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Nick Friedman and Omar Soliman were aspiring entrepreneurs themselves when they started the multi-million-dollar franchise College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving® while each was only 22 years old, and they’ve been having the time of their lives ever since. What’s their secret?
That’s just it – there isn’t one. There’s no fancy software or complicated business scheme, no outside investor or quirky market niche. Friedman and Soliman merely followed 10 common sense commandments to building a straightforward, fun, and successful moving and junk removal business that does a simple job well. Anyone can understand it and anyone can do it.
Reviews of “Effortless Entrepreneur”
Here are a few reviews of the book, “Effortless Entrepreneur,” from some pretty well-known entrepreneurs:
- Fred DeLuca, Founder of Subway: “This is THE book for anyone who has contemplated starting a business. An inspirational and insightful book about the 21st-century entrepreneur.”
- Ted Leonsis, Chairman of AOL, Owner of the Washington Capitols: “A book that any aspiring entrepreneur must read. It should be distributed in business classes across the country.”
- George Foreman, Former Heavyweight Champion of the World: “Read this book. Read, read. If you want to be a champion, learn from two of the greatest!”
- H. Wayne Huizenga, Founder of Waste Management, Owner of the Miami Dolphins: “If you want to unlock the simple secrets of success and happiness in school and in life, then Nick and Omar’s easy-to-follow principles are for you.”
- Ann Rhoades, Co-Founder of Jet Blue Airways: “I laughed and I learned at the same time…”