Single In The City
Nathaniel Bruno, franchise partner for College Hunks Hauling Junk in Denver, CO, was recently selected as one of the most eligible singles in Denver by 5280 Magazine. As the magazine states, "They’re megasmart, super-sexy, ridiculously talented—and, oh yeah, available! Behold, 5280’s most eligible catches."
The Fitness Fiend
Nathaniel Bruno, 29
Franchise partner, College Hunks Hauling Junk
- I’m so over: Flakiness.
- I’m a sucker for: Redheads and brunettes with curly hair.
- Part of my charm: I’m never serious.
- Secret talent: I’m a classically trained pianist.
- Childhood crush: Winnie Cooper from The Wonder Years.
- On the bucket list: Building my own sustainable house—as in, off the grid.
- You’d never guess: I compete in Olympic lifting— I’m a skinny kid who’s surprisingly strong.
- Biggest fear: Having regrets on my deathbed—looking back and saying, “I wish I had…”
- Biggest influence: My dad. At 66, he’s still got a passion for learning.
- Great night out: Bringing a flask into the Denver Botanic Gardens and sneaking into a guided tour.
- What I look for in a significant other: A good-hearted, passionate woman.